exact class locations:
Baker Beach silent disco yoga location:
Enter 'Baker Beach Parking Lot' into Google Maps or into your Uber/Lyft.
- From Lincoln Blvd, turn right onto Bowley St.
- You will see a sign on your right that says Baker Beach. Take your first right at that sign onto Gibson Rd.
- Less than 1/4 mile down, you'll see a fork in the road. There, turn right onto Battery Chamerlin Road which will take you to the north parking lot.
- From that parking lot, walk down the steps to the beach. You will see us right there on the beach, at the base of the steps, set up with our yoga + headphones check-in station!
Crissy Field outdoor yoga location
Enter '610 Old Mason St, San Francisco' into Google Maps or into your Uber/Lyft.
- From sports Basement, walk west (continuing along Old Mason Rd). You will see a big meadow on your right. Walk across the meadow and down to the beach. We will meet you there, on the beach!
fort mason outdoor yoga location
Enter 'Burton Statue, Fort Mason' into Google Maps.
- We meet in the middle of the meadow! Note we do not meet at the pier.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
A yoga mat. We have just a few extra we can bring for you. Email the teacher teaching if you need a mat.
Warm layers - like a down jacket or heavy fleece, hat, and socks! Socks are great for end of practice. Depending on timing and wether of class, it can get chilly. We keep it moving and keep you warm, but we always want to make sure everyone is warm and cozy before we take savasana. Please do not forget warm layers, even if it's warm outside when you leave!
CAN I COME IF I HAVEN'T SIGNED UP?
Yes! We'd much prefer it if you sign up online because it makes it easier for us to check you in at the beginning of class. But the more important thing is that you come. Occasionally classes are sold out. In that case, you are welcome to show up anyway and we will do our best to make a spot for you! We do have permits that limit the numbers we can host in each class, hence the reason for our limits.
WHAT IF IT'S COLD?!
Come anyway! And bring a layer. We will be flowing and moving throughout the class, you will warm up.
AND RAININg or bad weather?
If it's raining, we're not going to practice! We will post on the homepage, and email you if you have signed up for the class to let you know it is cancelled 2 hours or more prior to class. Your class will be credited your class to use for a future date.
WHAT IF I CAN'T FIND YOU?
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you ASAP. Please include your phone number.