Dearest Outdoor Yoga family,
We are deeply, deeply grateful for your support and love of yoga outside and of this community.
For the ways in which you value time in nature and time to celebrate that we are alive and well, even with all the bumps in the road. We’re grateful for the time you carve out to move, breathe, and strengthen your mind and body.
After every single class, we leave feeling recharged, strong, limber! and inspired. We know you do too. (thank you for the nearly 500 5-star reviews!)
With all of this positive momentum, we know we can do more. We have a vision to expand our community and share the benefits of our practicing with those in our community who could greatly benefit. Our 2 greatest assets are this big, beautiful beach, and US! All of us. We are powerful together. We hope you’ll consider joining us on our mission to raise $10,000 and give away 1,000 free tickets to our classes in 2019.
To expand our impact and share the gift of mindful exercise, connection to nature, self and each other. To bridge the resource gap by offering free and donation-based tickets for every class.
Who we want to reach:
Families - children, parents, teachers and administrators of low and middle income districts of the bay area. We’ve partnered with Rise Yoga for Youth to work directly with their partner schools.
The medical community - EMTS, nurses, medical students, social workers.
The service community - teachers, health aids, etc.
Everyone who would like to participate in yoga for whom finances are an inhibiting factor.
How we’ll do this
We currently offer 150 classes/ year, with about 50 -70 students per class.
Offer 15 tickets / class for free or for donation. This will be explained on our ticket page.
With your support, we will spread the word, grow our community, and support events with volunteers.
Thank you for your support, love and generosity. We are so very excited to embark on expanding our mission together.
Julie, Kirin, Sarah and the Outdoor Yoga SF team.
Join the Love Project
What we need your help with:
1) PR/ Communications Professionals. Help communicate and celebrate this message in our community
Specifically help with Graphic Design, Public Relations, Photography.
2) Support team! Be a point of contact with our communities we serve. To be a point of contact and coordinate their class.
3) Funding through your company. More here on partnerships.
4) Food! Companies that would like to donate healthy(ish) food for post-yoga picnics.
5) Connections to your community. Connect us with your communities who can benefit from this offering.
6) Volunteer at classes! Help welcome guests, and hand out and collect headphones.
7) Let us know! If you want to volunteer in another way, please reach out.
Please respond to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved.